The persons in public life who are required to file annual declarations of income, assets and liabilities with the Integrity Commission are:
l. Members of the House of Representatives
2. Ministers of Government
3. Parliamentary Secretaries
4. Members of the Tobago House of Assembly
5. Members of Municipalities
6. Members of Local Government Authorities
8. Judges and Magistrates appointed by the Judicial and Legal Service Commission.*
9. Members of the Boards of all Statutory Bodies and State Enterprises including those bodies in which the State has a controlling interest
10. Permanent Secretaries and Chief Technical Officers.
* ** A High Court decision, No. 1735 of 2005, ruled, on October, 15, 2007, that Judges and Magistrates are not subject to the Integrity in Public Life Act, 2000.